Friday, October 3, 2008

HOOGA-CHAKA!

Rational Self-Interest

Friday is karaoke night! Tonight I will be performing:1

  1. "Mr. Bojangles" by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
  2. "Hooked on a Feeling" by B. J. Thomas (though I'll be doing the Blue Swede version)
  3. "I'm Down" by The Beatles
  4. "Smokin' in the Boys' Room" by Brownsville Station
  5. "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong" by Spin Doctors
  6. "Me and Julio down by the Schoolyard" by Paul Simon

That is, of course, if I get that many turns. Usually I only get to do two or three songs. You'd think being a friend of the DJ would give me an unfair advantage...

1Performance of a song by Piz does not necessarily mean he agrees with the philosohpical or political views of the song's composer(s) and/or the artist(s) known for recording it. And yes, though I do mean that, my tongue is firmly in my cheek for this footnote. HOOGA-CHAKA!

Back to top

No comments: